Facelift Weird interior light issue (led)

mike260193

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

My a3 is a 1.8t 2015, I had changed the interior lights for more brighter led I got near my house, lately they have been kind of flickering when turned on, so I believe they are going bad. However lately I have seen that when on the auto position ( turn on when door opens) they are not turning off completely but instead they are very dimmed, the only way for it to go off is if I click the button to turn of manually.

Attached some pictures .

Have you guys had anything like this? Maybe is because the lights are going bad? But it should not be sending any voltage!

I will appreciate your advice

Pd: the only coding done to lights has been to turn on the retrofitted door lights. Since it didn't come with it
7f5b284cfbee51333d105d105dd291f3.jpg
6a3c59fc566daaead3f8e39a4c53e187.jpg
52d122af7fde0dd6138ed58f59ce15c5.jpg

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

I just saw your post and yes you had the same issue.

Do you mind providing the link for the bulbs you used?

Sorry mate I do not remember. It was ages ago. someone might be along to help. Pretty sure if you use the search button then it will throw up a load of results and recommendations.

Sorry mate I do not remember. It was ages ago. someone might be along to help. Pretty sure if you use the search button then it will throw up a load of results and recommendations.
I just did, thanks for the help I believe I found them

Reactions: Ormesome