Weekend toy

Reaction score
WP 20150510 002
WP 20150510 003
WP 20150510 004
Decided to keep my Audi for work and buy myself a weekend toy.

Reactions: DieselJake and Sandra
I had a GT4 and it was ultra reliable and good fun, that's a nice example, you'll have fun with it.

Reactions: BakPak
Having driven lots of similar, never had the pleasure of a GT4.
That looks very nice, no chav has been near him !!

Why you bought a silly car lol ..what spec is it ??

Nice! I drove my mates years ago. Kept wanting to step out when planted into a corner.

I have always had a soft spot for the GT4............rally inspired and getting rare these days

Another former gt4 owner here too... Loved that car till some **** stole it and did a drive by in Leeds in it....
Looks like you got a good example there... How's the inside?

Good choice! Should come Japfest this weekend for mod inspiration and a couple laps.

I always wanted to own one and wow it puts a smile on my face just looking at it! The pull and the sound as the revs build is perfect. It does need some tlc like brakes but tyres are good and there is no smoke or nasty smells out the exhaust.
Thinking of calling her Alicia (Emmerdale) coz she is well fit!

Reactions: ruffrida
Another former gt4 owner here too... Loved that car till some **** stole it and did a drive by in Leeds in it....
Looks like you got a good example there... How's the inside?
Seats are very clean (cloth) and carpet is mint. The door cards are a odd match and covered in dog teeth marks.

Reactions: Kontraband
Nice! I drove my mates years ago. Kept wanting to step out when planted into a corner.
I had a GT fwd a couple of years ago and that loved to step the rear end out going round islands but it was easy to control and lots of fun.

Reactions: Greeny233
Very nice, had an ST185 GT Four a few years ago and wish to god I'd never sold it, bottom lip is now well and truly out:(

She's lovely. I remember having a hot wheels model of a race version of the Celica when I was a child. It was the pride of the fleet

Very nice - they are TSW Pace wheels, I had a set on my Fiesta Zetec S back in the day.

Friend of mine used to race a Jap import none turbo one which I bought him the GT bonnet due to it being made of ally, it performed well just needed a little more power.

SG100756
SG100713
SG100696

Reactions: BakPak and DieselJake

Attachments

• Pictures 002.jpg
    Pictures 002.jpg
    863.6 KB · Views: 101
Looks like some kind of ball joint set up

Sorry to sound very rude here but why are you posting pics of jap parts on an audi forum

Not rude dude. I know it's part of the suspension too. The reason I asked the question is because a few members have owned GT4s.

Not rude dude. I know it's part of the suspension too. The reason I asked the question is because a few members have owned GT4s.
Looking good mate, look like a top suspension ball joint, or as my parts checker says its a camber control arm £75+vat from ECP