Wedding Car

Drystone

Reaction score
I'm getting hitched in October and I've been thinking about what sort of wedding car I should have.

I've decided on an RS4, anyone care to lend me theirs, preferably in white /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif.

What would/did you lot have as a wedding car? Any recommendations /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif.

Christian

A friend of ours had a fully restored 1972 Porsche 911 in guards red, his wedding present to us was to use the car as the wedding car, my father in law (to be) drove Jane to the church and I then drove us to the reception afterwards.

It was from this moment on that I started my love affair with Porsche. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

I don't think you'll have much luck of an RS4 in white. Plenty of Avus silver ones around though. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

No chance of borrowing yours then Thorney /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif. I'll provide the ribbons.

Christian

Well as we both come from Essex what other car could we use as our wedding car?
None other than a white Sierra Saphire Cosworth... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

My Sister had a Lotus Carlton as her wedding car - that was quite cool - trouble was she got to the reception 20 mins before all the guests - think the driver liked it as well!!!!