We got a Blizzard and you've been pounded by Snow so post your pics here

NY_Sportback

Reaction score
We got a pretty nice one here in NJ

b5a548fe.png

93b326c6.png

d29c882f.png

a8709a7c.png

what colour is your car? is that Condor Grey?

I'm in Florida son... Winter here just means that you wear socks!

-I'm out cycling the West Orange trail tomorrow... Probably in shorts! :yes:

This cracked me up

You know Florida is like the Eastbourne of the UK

Poundstretcher flip flips (2 left feet ), Donnay action socks, and some cheeky purple speedos.
Now thats THE look you want! BOSH!

Monza Silver

Gorgeous colour. They must have changed the colour of Monza with the facelift

Thinking I might swap out my car for an 8P3 next year and definitely top of my list of colours (unless I somehow come across a perfectly specced Sepang Blue car)

mankini AND speedos?

you, sir, have gone too far

Dont blame me, thats Paul's getup not mine

You know Florida is like the Eastbourne of the UK
...naaaaah...

There aren't quite as many aging, decrepit, blinkered old codgers in Eastbourne!

-Standard parking-space-exit procedure for these white-Cadillac-owning grave-dodgers is to just put it in reverse, and keep going until you hear breaking glass, then put it in drive.

But...

PICS OF THE SNOW IN BLIGHTY, PLEASE!!!

...naaaaah...

There aren't quite as many aging, decrepit, blinkered old codgers in Eastbourne!

-Standard parking-space-exit procedure for these white-Cadillac-owning grave-dodgers is to just put it in reverse, and keep going until you hear breaking glass, then put it in drive.

lmfao then wtf are you doing there or are you that old & decrepid.

That parking procedure funnily enough makes me think of the movie Cocoon lmfao.

I LOVE the icicles in this picture... they look like fangs!

-GRRRRRRRRR!!!!

I didnt even see them lmfao thats funny

Gorgeous colour. They must have changed the colour of Monza with the facelift

Thinking I might swap out my car for an 8P3 next year and definitely top of my list of colours (unless I somehow come across a perfectly specced Sepang Blue car)
Thank you! It has grown on me, I ordered the car and thought it would be closer to grey like the Avus, with the black optics grille and the anthracite wheels all the undertones really pop and it looks awesome!

This was a couple of weeks ago after the first heavy fall it's the M90 heading North at Glenfarg near Perth

020.jpg

Nice colour, and lovely house, at least on the East Coast of USA they put some brick in their houses, look so much better!
Shame you can't get quattro A3s in the US :p

Nice colour, and lovely house, at least on the East Coast of USA they put some brick in their houses, look so much better!
Shame you can't get quattro A3s in the US :p
Thank you! My car is a 2.0T Quattro, we only could get 3.2Q's until 2009 when they added the 2.0T Q, now we can't get the 2.0TDI in a quattro which is what I really want, we only get the Fwd version the the 140 hp TDI and pay a premium for it to make things worse

from a the last bit of snow we had this was only after an hour and a half my car was completely free of snow before hand lol
20122010147.jpg

Oof-daa!!!

That's one nasty looking dose of weather!

-By the way, NY_Sportback, check your PM's... I have a Cannondale question, if you're the guy to ask?

-Keith

waddap with cannondales? don't you ride Raleighs?