We’ll that didn’t last long….

Dan_Avant

Reaction score
The Mrs drove the S4 recently and decided she now wants a newer car too, which means the b7 track car idea is a no go.

She wants something bigger, a Q5 or Tiguan, but that means I need to free up some money and space on the driveway.

So, I don’t have the time or patience to repair the oil and air leaks on the b7 so will be breaking it.

If there’s any parts your after PM me and I’ll see what I can do.

Keep your eyes in the classifieds as I’ll be listing parts this week (here and eBay) but would rather they go to another b7 owner from ASN.

The car is a Special Edition 2.0 TFSI Quattro (Black Optics - gloss black grill/interior trim etc) full K04 conversion with all supporting hardware including clutch. Currently on a custom stage 2+ map from TSR Performance in Bridgewater pushing out a reserved 340bhp. With forged rods/pistons it would reach somewhere between 370-380 (more if you swapped in the hybrid CHRA I have).

I would be open to offers to take the car as is but it would need to be towed as the air leak causes the car to stall when you try to pull away.

Ah man sad to hear.

I could be interested in a few if the standard parts if you break it.

Sent from my HD1903 using Tapatalk

You're leaving too Dan , wont be many left at this rate.:bye:

I’ll still be involved in conversations, just won’t be a b7 owner anymore.

It’s a shame cus I really like the car but the need of 2 decent sized reliable family cars is bigger than my need for a track car

Reactions: Ricky Burrows and Charlie Farley