Facelift Water leak

Aniel1991

Reaction score
E1EFD1F0 3039 43EA AF9B 5F6A9DE154B8
6A4D9DFF 00E0 4BA7 A002 FC2DB4060A17
B112D662 1869 4CBE BBE5 365FDC9006D5
It rained like a bitch today while i was at work and noticed alot of water in my sills as i opened the door also went onto the seat as i opened it , rang audi and theyre having the car off me tomorow to inspect , has this happened to anyone else what can i expect off audi? Should i be mad when i go in or undestanding as the cars not even a month old thanks pics attached its an 8v s3 i cant be dealing with this everytime it rains heavy haha

They all splash water on the back seat when you open the rear doors when the car is wet. Keep a towel inside and wipe it off.

They all splash water on the back seat when you open the rear doors when the car is wet. Keep a towel inside and wipe it off.

And the ****** front seat! I tend now and again (if it's not lashing it down) to blow along the top of the door to get rid of any standing water before opening the door.

Happens to mine every time, it’s a ‘quirk’ of the car I’m afraid.:flushed:

Yes, feature of the car.
I have never had a car where the cills get as dirty as this. And dumping water on the seat is irritating - and a cross we have to bear I’m afraid.

As others have said, it’s a feature of the car. It did it in my 3dr too, although nowhere as bad as my new Sportback does it

Yes, feature of the car.
I have never had a car where the cills get as dirty as this. And dumping water on the seat is irritating - and a cross we have to bear I’m afraid.
yes I suppose you have to expect things like this on a premium £30k vehicle or should you?

View attachment 152213 View attachment 152214 View attachment 152215 It rained like a bitch today while i was at work and noticed alot of water in my sills as i opened the door also went onto the seat as i opened it , rang audi and theyre having the car off me tomorow to inspect , has this happened to anyone else what can i expect off audi? Should i be mad when i go in or undestanding as the cars not even a month old thanks pics attached its an 8v s3 i cant be dealing with this everytime it rains heavy haha
Did you take your car back to the dealer for them to take a look at this? What did they say or do?

I have got exactly the same on my 3 door A3... When it rains outside and open the door usually some water drops from the sills.. Not giving it much importance but for a premium car i think design ways should have been rectified.. oh well

I have got exactly the same on my 3 door A3... When it rains outside and open the door usually some water drops from the sills.. Not giving it much importance but for a premium car i think design ways should have been rectified.. oh well
so this only occurs after heavy rain?