Water Leak passenger footwell Audi A3 Sportback 2011

StacksIsBack90

Reaction score
Hi guys, just wondering if someone has had this issue:
I can see water dripping in along the plastic (next to speaker - the plastic next to wheel arch) in passenger footwell - Water seems to be collecting somewhere over night but only enters the car when im making a right turn. I suspect this is coming from my blower motor underneath glove box?
Are there any other drainage's i can check besides the ones next to the windscreen (which are clear).
No water coming in drivers side just passenger. Do i have a AC drainage valve anywhere i can get to.

All replies appreciated, Please HELPPPP

There is a pollen filter behind and under the glovebox and sometimes a lump of sound insulating material covering it, this just pulls out. I guess there must be a drain hole for it, never had this problem so I don't know how to clean the drain hole. It's dark under there so best take out the whole glovebox to see what's going on, look for trails of water marks. You may just need to change the pollen filter and hoover the box out. If you have a length of flexi curtain wire try and stab around in the box until the wire finds the drain tube, then you can ream it out.
The pollen filter front cover comes off by sliding it to one side, arrows embedded on the cover show which way.
Also look between the windscreen and the rear edge of the bonnet, the wipers sit in the recess, there is a drain hole there and no doubt leaves and debris to be cleaned out.