Water leak from driver side window?

Mypyh4ooo

Reaction score
Hi all,
I’m not too sure if this has happened to anybody else but whilst raining today i experienced water leaking through the seal on the drivers side window? I’m pretty sure that this isn’t normal? My car is still under warranty, would this be covered? Is there an easy fix to stop it from leaking. Slightly concerned not gonna lie right now!!

Doesn’t sound normal, I sometimes get a few drops of rain in the car from when the window drops upon opening the door but nothing when it’s shut.

I’d get it booked in to check, if your car is under the manufacturers warranty i.e first 3 years you should be fine as seals should be covered.

However, if it’s used approved warranty or anything else the warranty excludes seals as they are classed as a wear and tear item as I found out recently.

Reactions: Mypyh4ooo
Doesn’t sound normal, I sometimes get a few drops of rain in the car from when the window drops upon opening the door but nothing when it’s shut.

I’d get it booked in to check, if your car is under the manufacturers warranty i.e first 3 years you should be fine as seals should be covered.

However, if it’s used approved warranty or anything else the warranty excludes seals as they are classed as a wear and tear item as I found out recently.
Thanks mate. The car is a 19 plate and only 14k miles so it’s still covered and I’ll probably extend it after just in case. It’s booked in already for that and also some sort of error messages keeps popping up and pre sense being disabled. Annoying.

Reactions: Bells