1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dismiss Notice

Water Drops

<tuffty/> Oct 27, 2017

1. <tuffty/>

<tuffty/> Badger 5 Edition...Its all about the flow... Staff Member Moderator Audi S3

Been off work this week on leave and experimenting with my drip rig...

Have tried different viscosity fluids, lighting setups and compositions... hit a few limitations of my current setup but I have plans to evolve it... first though I need to improve my lighting setup (I have limited amount of space to move around the rig) and try a few more mixture setups to get a decent viscosity...

Milk (full fat) seems to net some decent results so just need to hit the sweet spot with the water mix...

A few of the images from my faffing about this week

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

<tuffty/>

andy.h, rubbi, daytonamart and 2 others like this.
  2. Avatar

snack-media
    Advertisement

3. Happy Grumpz

Happy Grumpz Well-Known Member Team Glacier Silver Supporter S-line owners group saloon TDi quattro Audi A4 S tronic

Ghost and <tuffty/> like this.
  4. Andyb5tdi

Andyb5tdi B5 1.9TDi AFN S-line owners group saloon TDi quattro Audi A4

Very cool, and nice results. How do you time it?

5. Andyb5tdi

Andyb5tdi B5 1.9TDi AFN S-line owners group saloon TDi quattro Audi A4

Very cool and great results. How do you time the shots? I ask as a friend is into similar things and uses an Arduino, to kill the garage lights, fire the studio lights, drop the water drop and fire the camera.

6. <tuffty/>

<tuffty/> Badger 5 Edition...Its all about the flow... Staff Member Moderator Audi S3

Ghost and Andyb5tdi like this.
  7. rubbi

rubbi Member

very impressive shots indeed..

<tuffty/> likes this.