Watching the weather........

Trevolly

Reaction score
Is it sad that I'm watching the weather reports cursing when rain is forecast?? Thinking of picking up my shiny car and then it getting p***ed on!! My wife said we'll sit in the dealers until it stops!!! Dunno if they'll let us sit there all night!!!

Reactions: Pulp84
^^^ yep! Guilty of this too in the past!

I'm doing the same collecting from Coventry then driving to parents in Evesham to DIY detail Tuesday been saying rain all week but today has changed to sunny in Coventry and sunny intervals in Evesham so hoping all could go to plan.

It was the same for me! Waited all summer for mine and then it poured on collection day in October.

And now it says rain again time to accept that whatever the weather says it may not be true anyway.

Check out the post "Counting down the hours" ....Daily weather reports provided :jester:

Reactions: Sandra
Wednesday abit of snow. Thursday -1 great to test the Quattro out

Is it sad that I'm watching the weather reports cursing when rain is forecast?? Thinking of picking up my shiny car and then it getting p***ed on!! My wife said we'll sit in the dealers until it stops!!! Dunno if they'll let us sit there all night!!!

At least you should get some nice beading…..

Reactions: Sandra