Watch Out Thieves About

Anybody have clifford black jacks. I was advised by a mate to get this an for £140 i think it would save a lot of cars being stolen this way. I live in manchester and they have tried to get in my house twice, it nearly made me sell the car, but im glad to say i didn,t. i now have to lock the front gate with the car on the drive with a security light an camara. the car also has a tracker an crook lock.so hopefully that will make it very difficult, for the low scum hope they burn to death

ha ha ha lol ...love your last word's funny ..

i had the clifford alarm with blackjack and thought it was brilliant, i had to turn the ign on and then put in a 2 digit number within a minute or it would stall. if someone nicked it they would simply get a minute down the road and once the revs dropped abit it would stall, so i thought it was well worth the money and was only on my corsa turbo but think i might get 1 put on the audi.

Then there's the issue of the hardened criminals coming back to your house for the code, as much as I'd hate to lose my car I think if they are serious enough to break in let em have it and hope they wrap themselves around the nearest tree, scum bags.

OK so I'm totally paranoid now whenever I have to leave my S3 anywhere, what do people reckon is the best bet regarding in car security devices? Tracker? Immobiliser? Mechanical lock for steering wheel? etc etc. All sugestions gratefully recieved

Cheers

Ron

Yesterday i spoke to a member on the 8p1 forum he too had his s3 stolen recently in the South West so its happening everywhere!

Thievin Cowardly Bas*%ards
Guys and Girls just to reiterate the last post , there is a gang working the northwest targetting nice spec Audi's both A4/S4 and A3/S3 variants.
They're either cruisin around in the early hours and identifying where our cars are parked up or there's and inside criminal contact at the dealerships feeding them our addresses and model details from some database.
My mate had his front door booted in at teatime this week with his S3 on the drive. The scumbags fled when him and his dad fronted them . Teatime on a busy road !!
they will just boot your door in and go for it.
I hope these rats die in fireball in a police chase !!

Thanks for that info mate, am off to block mine well in now with the works van.

Hi mate. How do you know this info. Has someone tipped you off or is it your opinion. I am not asking you to reveal just who you know.

I just got back home from a week in Liverpool and a few days in London.

Before I left Florida, I encountered a geezer who I thought might break in and go for the cars in the garage...

So I immobilized the Porsche, and pulled most of the relays out of the central electrical panel, hiding them somewhere where they'd never be found. I left the keys where they COULD be easily found, so that any would-be thief would waste valuable time trying to start it.

Then I hid all of the Benz keys where they'd not be found.

Then I drove the Audi plus me plus the luggage etc to the airport and had a friend drive it back and park it inside his garage.

The house was alarmed and we have a 40-second response time before the police are called. Police here are armed and most LOVE a real/legitimate call-out...

It's not just there, but it is getting worse. My mum had her car stolen in Liverpool about 8 months ago. I had a car stolen there about 18 years ago and I NEVER got it back... -********. I'd castrate every last one of the little ≡#@*ers...

If there's a way to disable the A3 using VAG-COM, I'd love to learn more... I take my car security very seriously indeed.

Keith