washed the wagen

si hoc

Reaction score
after working 7 days a week for the last few weeks, then a drive to the lakes the wagen was looking a bit neglected. i dont normally let it get this bad so was itching to do it
wheels cleaned with bilberry 4:1 nix
washed with chemical guys gosswerx, 2bm, and sonas wash mit
dryed with cyc blue fluffy drying towels
tyres and trim with chemical guys new trim and tyre gel
then detailed with poorboys QD+ detailer

befores
c2b49507.jpg

8fed137f.jpg

afters
8d69d453.jpg

88567a47.jpg

cc5d6d89.jpg

17933172.jpg

cb682153.jpg

5bf8237d.jpg

coments constructive or other wise are more than welcome
cheers
si

Wasn't dirty enough before, must try harder. It's come up very nice though. Looks like a nice area of Middlesbrough you live in as well. I can't even guess where it is

nice clean car there but your wheels could do with some nut cap covers on them to dress it up a bit more

Wasn't dirty enough before, must try harder. It's come up very nice though. Looks like a nice area of Middlesbrough you live in as well. I can't even guess where it is
Cheers it's linthorpe

Looking sweet! Doesnt even look like its rained over there today! Am so jealous, been itching to clean mine, its gonna have to wait another fortnight until I am back from work! Looks like the old Kirby college site of Linthorpe if I am not mistaken! :rock:

Looking sweet! Doesnt even look like its rained over there today! Am so jealous, been itching to clean mine, its gonna have to wait another fortnight until I am back from work! Looks like the old Kirby college site of Linthorpe if I am not mistaken! :rock:

ye good detective work lol