Wash mitt

gray99y

Reaction score
I need a new wash mitt as mine isn't getting soapy. I was wondering if the noodle mitts are any good?
Thanks

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I have a Auto Finesse mitt and its good mitt.

Reactions: AlexA4Avant
I have a McGuiar's noodle mitt and it's fine. Doesn't foam up massively, but, I don't mind that.
It does trap and hold dirt, so I suppose that's what it's meant to do.

Got af wool mitt for big panels where you rinse a lot to remove the dirt. Noodle mitts for grills seals and fiddly bits when you have to wash bits away

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Reactions: gray99y
i have meguiar lamb wool wash mitt, prefer it to previous noodle mitts, but noodle mits are far better than a sponge!

Reactions: AlexA4Avant and gray99y
I use a Slims lambswool wash pad, it's brilliant.

Reactions: gray99y
+1 for the Dooka wash pad, used it for the first time today absolutely amazing, speeds things up so much.

Also got a Chemical guys Wooly Mammoth, you literally lay the towel on the car and it soaks it all up, no need for rubbing it over the car.

I now actually enjoy cleaning my car. :)

Reactions: AlexA4Avant and gray99y
I don't do lambswool, such a faff to clean and they rot. :) Microfibre noodle mitt for me and gets chucked in the wash after each use. Easy.

I don't do lambswool, such a faff to clean and they rot. :) Microfibre noodle mitt for me and gets chucked in the wash after each use. Easy.

You're not wrong....

Dooka is still going strong though

Reactions: KG648 and scotty76

Mine used to as well but now I use nanolex microfibre wash when I put it the washing machine with all my towels and it comes out looking like new. It gets all the cr@p out of my dodo juice wookie mitt

Halfords lambswool mitt. On sale for £7 and also cleaning stuff 3 for 2 just now.

Reactions: Luke2.0tdi2010 and AlexA4Avant
Dooka Wash Mitt for me too !!

Reactions: KG648
like already mentioned above DOOKA washpad, I know the owner very well and have seen how he makes them, trust me that should be the only thing touching your precious paintwork, noodle mitts are ok however do not hold as much suds as a pad and also on a dirty car the MF noodles get clogged way to easily!