Sandra

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Audi Main Dealer
Platinum Supporter
Reaction score
Afternoon guys.
It's with great sadness I have to write this post. Warwick (Waz) has passed away after a long battle with illness. Had a message from his wife Cindy to say that he passed away 3 days after Christmas. Our thoughts go out to Cindy and their two beautiful daughters at this very sad time. I'm sure you will all agree its such a sad loss and he will be very much missed by family and all his friends here on audi-sport.net. He was such a lovely guy and very well liked and loved.

R.I P. Warwick xx

Last edited:
Reactions: Renbxl, royalsteve68, Jcbmally and 25 others
Not been on here long enough to have known him, but thoughts are with his family. Very sad news. :(

Reactions: PanamaS3, TDI-line, Audi Bairn and 2 others
RIP Warwick.. :(

Reactions: PanamaS3, TDI-line, Audi Bairn and 2 others
Not long ago he was posting about Carista app... :(

RIP WarwickL .. sad... very sad news..

Reactions: PanamaS3, Audi Bairn and pburv
So shocked to hear this. Very sad news indeed. His straight to the point humour will be sadly missed on ASN. Condolences and thought go out to his wife and daughters.

Reactions: PanamaS3, Daveotto, Audi Bairn and 2 others
He was a lovely man - I've just read a message from cindy as I messaged Waz a few days ago to "check in". Heartbreaking news.

Reactions: PanamaS3, Ghost, Daveotto and 6 others
Very sad news indeed he was a good contributor to the forum always keen to help but also told it how it was great sense of humour.

Thoughts are with his family.

Reactions: PanamaS3, Daveotto, TDI-line and 6 others
Thoughts and prayers are with his family

Reactions: PanamaS3, Rob2k68, Audi Bairn and 3 others
As Mark says, I've not been on here long enough to know who he was but that's sad news, thought with his family :pensive:

Reactions: PanamaS3, Audi Bairn, pburv and 2 others
l am rather saddened by this to say the least, Warwick was not just a member on here he was a friend and a gent,he had my back several times on here,the kind of guy you would have a pint with or in his case a very expensive whisky lol, a real character we had some great laughs and debates on here,your absence on here Warwick is our loss mate.my heart goes out his wife and family God Bless

Last edited:
Reactions: mfl, PanamaS3, Daytonapig and 15 others
Very sad news indeed......my thoughts are with his wife and daughters.

Reactions: PanamaS3, Daveotto, Audi Bairn and 3 others
Afternoon guys.
It's with great sadness I have to write this post. Warwick (Waz) has passed away after a long battle with illness. Had a message from his wife Cindy to say that he passed away 3 days after Christmas. Our thoughts go out to Cindy and their two beautiful daughters at this very sad time. I'm sure you will all agree its such a sad loss and he will be very much missed by family and all his friends here on audi-sport.net. He was such a lovely guy and very well liked and loved.

R.I P. Warwick xx
Thanks for letting us know Sandra, and you've said it all. It is indeed not good and may he rest in peace....

Reactions: PanamaS3, Daveotto, Sandra and 2 others
So sad to hear....
Warwick always brought a smile to my face reading his posts and threads....
My thoughts to his wife and kids...
Rest in peace mate..

Reactions: mfl, PanamaS3, Daveotto and 5 others
Well that really sucks. RIP.

Reactions: PanamaS3, pburv, Audi Bairn and 1 other person
****** hell that is a massive shock. Such sad news

My thoughts go out to his family at what must be a very difficult time

RIP @WarwickL my friend

Reactions: PanamaS3, pburv, Rob2k68 and 4 others
I've only been on here since September but I've read many a post by Warwick who was a great contributor to ASN.
I'm totally taken aback by this news to be honest, it puts some of my moans into perspective.
RIP @WarwickL and thoughts and prayers to your family.

Reactions: PanamaS3, Raul_sbd, pburv and 3 others
Very sad news. What a complete shock. Thoughts and prayers go out to his family at this difficult time. RIP Warwick

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: PanamaS3, pburv, Scottyg and 2 others
I haven't been active on here for a while as some of you know but I got a PM out of the blue from Cindy as some others did. I was shocked and devastated to say the least.
I clicked with Warwick from pretty much the day he joined. His sense of humour was right up my street but more importantly he was clearly a guy who loved life and his family. He will be sadly missed.
R.I.P Warwick.

Reactions: PanamaS3, Bristle Hound, pburv and 8 others
Very sad news, RIP Warwick.

Reactions: PanamaS3, Rob2k68, Jassyo06 and 3 others
Such sad news.

Deepest condolences to his family.

Reactions: PanamaS3, Rob2k68, Joe4842 and 4 others
So sad.

Rest in Peace buddy.

Wow. That is so sad.

I'm lost for words... So sad.
R.I.P mate...

@Sandra - I know it's been a little while but if there's a way for the members here to contribute so we could organise flowers for his familly or something appropriate in those circumstances? What do you think?

Reactions: PanamaS3, Rob2k68, Joe4842 and 3 others
I'm lost for words... So sad.
R.I.P mate...

@Sandra - I know it's been a little while but if there's a way for the members here to contribute so we could organise flowers for his familly or something appropriate in those circumstances? What do you think?
Let me ask his wife First. I will email

Reactions: PanamaS3, Rob2k68, Audi Bairn and 2 others
R.I.P. Warwick

I've also not been active in a while and just came on to read this very sad news...passionate guy...great contributor...RIP @WarwickL...thoughts and prayers to your family

Reactions: pburv, Rob2k68, Jassyo06 and 1 other person
12 months on.
@WarwickL....
Still sadly missed

Reactions: Sandra, lucaslfc, Rob2k68 and 5 others
I can’t believe he is not with us anymore. He was such a character, true gent, would help anyone. We will all miss him for many years to come x

Reactions: pburv, PanamaS3, Flying Scotsman and 2 others
Well said Sandra. I didn't know him as well as some of you as I'd not long joined the gang but I recall his many posts during that time.
RIP Warwick

Reactions: pburv, mfl, Flying Scotsman and 2 others
Yeah me and Warwick....he liked a tipple but only the Finest Australian Whiskey he was half Scots or was half lrish.....l think....must have been as he was as mad as me...lol.....and Warwick.....mate.......

Too much of anything is bad. but too much of good whiskey is barely enough

Reactions: pburv, PanamaS3, Audi Bairn and 1 other person