Warren_S3 6 day countdown thread

Yep ... Happy New Car Eve ! :)

Reactions: warren_S5 and DAYTONA 500
24 hours to go Warren. 1 more :lazy:

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: warren_S5
Only 25 hrs to go Warren ,it will be bye bye S3 later on today and the excitement will be building,We are in Conwy {marina} with views over the estuary to Deganwy .Going for a drive today and meeting up with a Blue RS3 for some lunch.

Nice one. Never seen that aspect of Conwy. We had some friends who lived up behind the castle (who've recently moved to Chester), but I'm not familiar with the relief in your photo. I think I'm so used to heading over the bridge with the imposing castle that is my abiding memory of Conwy (I love it there). Watch the seagulls if you have take away fish and chips and eat it on the marina, they'll lethal! Have a great day fella, good weather for it.

Reactions: DAYTONA 500
I have no idea, and probably don't want to know either, lmao. It was just a nice catchy tune. :) x

Grand, I thought there was some hidden meaning in the words that I was to dim to capture!

Reactions: Sandra

I love this video. And I love Run DMC. I have an Adidas trainer fetish because of them!

Reactions: Sandra

Thankfully i didn't pick a fashion fetish from these two! Love Mick's facial expressions!

I'll chime in with one this afternoon, something that resonates with it being the start of summer, a last summer anthem from where I spent my yoof, and a bangin' choon!

Nothing to do with phantom black coupes, just turn the stereo up, set the sub to 11 and feel the beat of this funky house and let the windows rattle! (PS: Don't insult this tune with PC speakers, it NEEDS some bass!)

Pretty much 20 hours to go. Just popped out to get Autosol, some double sided sticky tape (for number plates), and a thank you gift for Brian which he'll get IF they haven't cleaned the car. If they have I'll smash it over the valeters head!

Getting REALLY close now ... You got butterflies in your stomach yet or feeling sick lol :)

Getting REALLY close now ... You got butterflies in your stomach yet or feeling sick lol :)

Deep rooted frustration and impatience is probably the best description for it!

Reactions: AdamZA
Nice one. Never seen that aspect of Conwy. We had some friends who lived up behind the castle (who've recently moved to Chester), but I'm not familiar with the relief in your photo. I think I'm so used to heading over the bridge with the imposing castle that is my abiding memory of Conwy (I love it there). Watch the seagulls if you have take away fish and chips and eat it on the marina, they'll lethal! Have a great day fella, good weather for it.

Not long to go now Warren you'll soon be sat in those SuperSports seats,was sat on a bench in Llandudno on Sunday when there was a scream from an elderly lady on the next bench :scared2:,i looked over to see her husband with the sandwich container in his hand:wtf: and a huge seagull flying off with sandwich in mouth :hubbahubba:.As i said this morning we were meeting with a Blue RS3 for lunch this is where we were at one of the hotels in a very well known and historic village where are we?.

P1000175-Version2_zpsb33064c2.jpg

P1000179_zps5e4188f4.jpg

P1000181_zpsd5b87bfe.jpg

P1000178_zps8630b17f.jpg

Last edited:
One more from the village, you'll get no VPower from this pump.
IMG_0864_zpsd7ff45ce.jpg

Yeah!!! Portmeiron! We have been there for Festival No. 6! Love it!

The cars look lovely together too! Damn those seagulls.

Tempted to head up there when we get some more good weather as the roads are just to die for.

I was going to save this until tomorrow but then I know I would either forget or you just won't have time... so I'm going early with:

:yahoo:

Reactions: warren_S5 and Sandra
Great choices guys, thanks for making the last 24 hours far more occupied than they might have been!