Warranty on parts..

Carly

Reaction score
So I’ve only had my Audi A3 for a few months, I brought it second hand and it’s been nothing but trouble. The head gasket was replaced in March and the car has done roughly 4000 miles since then. The head gasket was replaced by the previous owner and they spent £1800. I have the receipt. It says the warranty for the parts is for 12 months or 12000 so that’s good but The question I’m asking is because I’m a different person will the warranty for the parts still be valid? Does anyone know. Surely the warranty should be on the parts and not the car owner? Thank you in advance.

Hi Carly,

I had a similar issue on my T5 2.0tdi. Luckly the last owner had the details for the garage and they said they would cover the cost. If you do know the garage who done I would give them a call of check their T&C's a lot of places put them on the websites these days.

Hi Carly,

I had a similar issue on my T5 2.0tdi. Luckly the last owner had the details for the garage and they said they would cover the cost. If you do know the garage who done I would give them a call of check their T&C's a lot of places put them on the websites these days.
Thank you