warning triangle

jimboA3

Reaction score
hi guys , im off to france for five days on thursday for the gti tuning international show at magny cours. Just wondering if the a3 came with a warning triangle ? if so where is it , cant find it ! and also do i need beam adjusters for the headlamps or can they be adjusted electrically ? Thanks in advance people

Jimbo /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

The warning triangle should be in a red box just inside the boot below the catch. Well, at least that's where mine is.

same here, below the catch in the boot
dont know for the lights. Stickers could do?

Jimbo
On the S3 the triangle is in the boot. If you open it up the triangle is located below the boot catch if you get what i mean. If you lean into the boot then look in the direction of your shins, its there. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Its in a red plastic sleeve, you can't miss it if its there

cheers guys , think i looked there so maybe mines been pinched by the previous owner ! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

my triangle wouldn't stay there - kept falling off - so i stuffed it in the compartment on the right hand side of the boot.... maybe check there?
;p

anyone have any idea how much these are from the stealers?

I've seen them go on ebay a few times along with first aid kits - keep and eye out, i don't think they're that much! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif