Warning Message: "Unbekannte Meldung. Bitte überprüfen Sie die Anzeigen im Fahrzeug!"

D T

Reaction score
Google translation: "Unknown message. Please check the display in the vehicle!"

So I logged into the Audi Mobile App ursterday only to be presented with the message shown above (in German). Checked the dashboard display and also the MMI vehicle status last night and can't see anything that would warrant the above.

Usual questions: Has anyone else seen this? Does anyone have any idea what it might mean?

I am already booked into Audi Peterborough on Monday so will raise this with them then too.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-05-29-20-00-03.png
    Screenshot_2018-05-29-20-00-03.png
    107.3 KB · Views: 195
What's the display saying if anything at all?

I've had a warning on the app but nothing in the car itself, a week later it's gone off the app.

I've also had a warning flash up on the display and go off instantly, never to be seen again! I think sometimes the car senses something that's not there, checks it again and that's the end of it!!! Unless it stays on in the car, I wouldn't worry too much tbh.

Thanks for speedy replies. Both the instrument binacle (vertical cockpit) and the centre MMI screens have no warning messages at all.
I guess the only other thing to do is try an old skool check of fluids under the bonnet!
I must admit, I'm not overly impressed with the Audi Apps and interfaces...just glad I didn't buy the car on the back of the software offerings from Audi!

They are in the process of updating the app and myaudi, a currently no servicing is being shown, and myaudi is in beta form. Thus such glitches could be expected...