Facelift Warning lights

Aniel1991

Reaction score
Hi all went to get in my car this morn started fine but all warning lights were on as car was idle and the vc was glitchy slow to load etc , turned it off and started again this time no warning lights but no vc display for about 30 seconds then all was fine turned it off again and started back up and it was a normal start up everything was fine , decided to call out audi assist as the dealership advised it , the guy ran diagnostics and said he cant see anything except the ecu disabling temporarily then all was fine he said he couldnt see anything else wrong with the car/electrics and its ran/started as normal since then , got it booked at the dealership just incase so they can look , anyone ever experienced this and know what caused it or what i can expect? Its abit distressing as the cars brand new
Thanks

Hi all went to get in my car this morn started fine but all warning lights were on as car was idle and the vc was glitchy slow to load etc , turned it off and started again this time no warning lights but no vc display for about 30 seconds then all was fine turned it off again and started back up and it was a normal start up everything was fine , decided to call out audi assist as the dealership advised it , the guy ran diagnostics and said he cant see anything except the ecu disabling temporarily then all was fine he said he couldnt see anything else wrong with the car/electrics and its ran/started as normal since then , got it booked at the dealership just incase so they can look , anyone ever experienced this and know what caused it or what i can expect? Its abit distressing as the cars brand new
Thanks

Check fiber optic cable plug is connected to VC correctly,