Warning light

S3featesV9

Reaction score
i have an intermittant light popping up on the cluster, manual informs its a fault within braking system! red symbol!!

carried out a scan and fault fault code in the AWD.

Supply Voltage B+
sporadic - signal too low

Any idea ppl?

thanks

Sounds like a wiring issue to me. Thats saying that something (don't know what - numeric fault code would be useful) is not getting a solid +12 feed.

Check the brake fluid and pads. Red symbol on dash is either the wear indicator or the low fluid symbol.

I'll put my money on fluid.

do you get 3 beeps on start up and the light then it goes off ?

if it happens that way then its usaly a low battery

cheers for the replies. brake fluid looks pretty full. pads arent that old but will check them. i dont get any beeps on start up either.

Just now and then, normally whist on a round about or a tight rh bend, ill get the red symbol and three beeps.

its off to audi today to see if they can find anything on a free health check.

if not its gunna have to be booked in for diagnosis! FUMING

mate top up the fluid anyways: i had the exact same issue and thought it was topped up. but when i poured some in, it sucked it up :-O

cheers buddy, health check today shows its never had a brake fluid change since 2009, so a few years over due...booked in for a change saturday. and ive orderd some new r/stuff pads. if this doesnt clear the issue...****** hahaha

If its happening going round corners then I'll still standby brake fluid or possibly a dodgy sensor switch in the resevoir.

When I had this with my old B5 1.8T Sport it was fluid.

and pads.

and discs.

and calipers.

Oh how I enjoyed those 2 months of beans on toast.