Warning light this morning ..

EsA3

Reaction score
Hello guys, this morning i got two warning lights, it was the ESP and the Triangle like the ones in the picture (Not my picture). The ESP light was on all the way to my work, when i then turned off the car, and turned it on, the lights was gone? It was about +3 this morgning, so colder then usuall. Should i get this checked out?

Attachments

• 1466887.1109.jpg
    1466887.1109.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 259
I know it wasn't your photo but 6,000 revs at 82kph! Interesting combination with warning lights showing. I think I might just have reduced the revs a bit if I'd been the owner of that car and seen warning lights.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: ammo-mcr, pburv and Simon L
I know it wasn't your photo but 6,000 revs at 82kph! Interesting combination with warning lights showing. I think I might just have reduced the revs a bit if I'd been the owner of that car and seen warning lights.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Think whoever posted that pic thought they were playing a fruit machine..............more yellow lights means higher prizes. You'd think they could manage the windscreen fluid lol

The first time the yellow fuel indicator came up it gave me the right willies..........always refuel with 2 markers to go now!!

Reactions: pburv and glospete
Reactions: davc, S32B, pburv and 1 other person