Warning light for Particular (DPF) Filter ON

dokkaudi

Reaction score
Website
www.boxedcreative.com
I've just had a warning light on for Particular (DPF) Filter - Is that a big job? Need to know how to get this fixed. Recently had the CAT and water pump changed (cost me £600). Any information on this would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

Nothing more stock/insightful than get the error codes read and they should reveal the issues. Also give it 15 mins at 3000 revs and see it you can clear it.
Many things need the code understanding behind the light to allow for more insight.

Nothing more stock/insightful than get the error codes read and they should reveal the issues. Also give it 15 mins at 3000 revs and see it you can clear it.
Many things need the code understanding behind the light to allow for more insight.
Hi,

Great! I tried this and voila! it worked. I basically went onto the motorway at 70mph in 5th gear (mine is a 6 gear) and revved upto to nearly 3k. DPF light went off in about a miniature. All cleared. So if you're on an 50mph A Road then drive in fourth gear at full speed.

Thanks for the tip, much appreciated.

Nothing. Just the standard change after 5 years. its a 2011 plate.

The CAT does not need changed after 5 years. Are you sure you're not referring to the cambelt? DPF could just need a forced regen.

Reactions: RSTHRILLER