WARNING! -B&Q scam.

VWAddict

VCDS Map User
Reaction score
A"heads up" for those men who may be regular B&Q customers.

Over the last month I became a victim of a clever scam while out shopping. Simply going out to get DIY supplies has turned out to be quite traumatic. Don't be naive enough to think it couldn't happen to you or your friends.

Here's how the scam works:

Two seriously good-looking 20-21 year-old girls come over to your car as you are packing your shopping into the trunk. They both start wiping your windshield with a rag and Windex, with their breasts almost falling out of their skimpy T-shirts. It is impossible not to look.

When you thank them and offer them a tip, they say "No" and instead ask you for a ride to McDonalds. You agree and they get in the backseat. On the way, they start kissing, then caressing each other, then rubbing each others' tight young bodies. -Then one of them climbs over into the front seat and starts crawling all over you, while the other one steals your wallet.

Last month I had my wallet stolen on the 4th, 9th,10th, twice on the 15th, 17th, 20th, & 24th 29th. Also seventeen times already this month, and very likely again this upcoming weekend.

So tell your friends to be careful.

oh the old ones are definately the best!
i had this ages ago on text, i like your subtle editing of it!