Wanted to show off my new toy, still got my S3

robps3

Reaction score
so bought my porsche a few months back, been busy modding it as its a weekend car and hasnt been out much since the december.
Porsche Boxster S 3.4, 30000 miles, 1 owner, full OPC service history, chronos, sport, sports +, PASM, PDK, heated seats, dual climate control. Just didnt have the porsche sports exhaust. Had been looking for months and it had to be red so chose one that i could do a few bits to get it to the spec i wanted.

For the time being im going to keep the S3 but may be putting it up for sale soon. Completely different cars and love the drive and the sound, done loads too it already, paint corrected and ceramic coated wheels, bodywork and trim, GTS lights and rear diffuser, 911 side indicators, red seat belts, porsche embossed armrest, puddle lights, roll hoops painted bodycolour.
Front bumper removed for painting,
left to do, wheels im going to get refurbed, Macan steering multifunction steering wheel, spacers, and sports exhaust.

Reactions: Jcbmally, wab172uk, pburv and 10 others
Nice looking motors there, I’m liking the red and red theme going on!

Reactions: robps3
Nice looking motors there, I’m liking the red and red theme going on!
thanks, yeah i wasnt a fan of red until i saw misano red on the S3 saloon. Not every car suits red but they do look good together.

wasnt in the best of states a couple of weeks back, just need to fit the front end when i get that back from the painters.

Reactions: Jcbmally and pburv
Congratulation on your new toy. Very nice

Reactions: robps3