1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dismiss Notice

Wanted to show off my new toy, still got my S3

robps3 Jan 18, 2020

1. robps3

robps3 Well-Known Member

so bought my porsche a few months back, been busy modding it as its a weekend car and hasnt been out much since the december.
    Porsche Boxster S 3.4, 30000 miles, 1 owner, full OPC service history, chronos, sport, sports +, PASM, PDK, heated seats, dual climate control. Just didnt have the porsche sports exhaust. Had been looking for months and it had to be red so chose one that i could do a few bits to get it to the spec i wanted.

For the time being im going to keep the S3 but may be putting it up for sale soon. Completely different cars and love the drive and the sound, done loads too it already, paint corrected and ceramic coated wheels, bodywork and trim, GTS lights and rear diffuser, 911 side indicators, red seat belts, porsche embossed armrest, puddle lights, roll hoops painted bodycolour.
    Front bumper removed for painting,
    left to do, wheels im going to get refurbed, Macan steering multifunction steering wheel, spacers, and sports exhaust.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Jcbmally, wab172uk, pburv and 10 others like this.
  2. Avatar

snack-media
    Advertisement

3. Antjos1

Antjos1 Active Member

Smashing motor
    Lovely colour .

robps3 likes this.
  4. Goner

Goner Guest

Nice looking motors there, I’m liking the red and red theme going on!

robps3 likes this.
  5. robps3

robps3 Well-Known Member

thanks, yeah wanted a porsche for a long time and now i totally get the porsche thing, its such a well balanced car.

6. robps3

robps3 Well-Known Member

thanks, yeah i wasnt a fan of red until i saw misano red on the S3 saloon. Not every car suits red but they do look good together.

7. robps3

robps3 Well-Known Member

wasnt in the best of states a couple of weeks back, just need to fit the front end when i get that back from the painters.

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Jcbmally and pburv like this.
  8. wab172uk

wab172uk Now in an X3 M40i

Congratulation on your new toy. Very nice

robps3 likes this.