Wanted, Time machine must be in GWO......

Charlie Farley

Chilling out.
Staff member
VCDS Map User
Reaction score
Having a few probs with my daughter and her manfriend and could really use a Time machine now to try and help sort things out , must be in full working order.......well that is what I need and would like but not sure there are many around or for sale...lol.
Is there any easy way of dealing with these family issues without causing problems on both sides......time machine would be best plan but if anyone else has suggestions let me know as i'm right out of ideas now...Kids , more trouble sometimes.

Get a friend round and recite the scene in bad boys

Reactions: Raiden, Nilz and Tj 0785
Iv'e only just seen this lol. Not that i'm a parent my niece is like my child.

She started seeing a guy about a year or so ago. I know his family and he's a nice guy but was a bit work shy and didn't have his proprieties right for a man of his age. I hinted at both of them I wasn't happy with the way he was. Then the M word was mentioned and things started getting serious and my wife and her family were a bit concerned. Everyone thought it wouldn't end well but I just said to him look I like you but you need to sort your life out. You need a proper job and unfortunately in this world money talks so sort it out otherwise you won't like me when i'm angry. Now he knew I had a legal issue at the time with a guy and he knew how angry I got over that (plus my baseball iv'e hinted might come out the loft) well ****** me he is like a new man. Everyone that knows me knows i'm your best friend till you annoy me. Just be firm but fair that's my motto. My niece couldn see it was only because I cared. Also I spoke to his dad and he gave him a bit of a kick. His had been telling for years get a job. Took me 2 month

Good luck