WANTED- S-Line springs

yani

Reaction score
Looking for some s-line springs for a 2006 sportback 2.0 TDi Sport 2WD.

must be s-line and NOT sport springs as thats what i currently have and i want to lower mine (untill i can buy some Eibach's)

Thanks

What's the point in the hassle of having to change them if you're going to replace them anyway ?

Just get eibachs, as they probably won't be that much more expensive.For the sake of £100 odd quid treat yourself, you'll only be disappointed with the S-Line harshness.

Eibach's were the best mod I ever did to mine. Transformed the car.

ive got some sline springs from a sportback qauttro there yours for £50 quid if they will be ok for yours that is

Quattro and FWD springs are different i believe due to the extra weight in the AWD car. Really not worth doing this mod anyway if you will be changing the springs in the end anyway. They will barely be noticable.

Also that the fact of the S-Line suspension is cack anyway.

Have to agree, it rides terrible! I cant wait to get mine changed. I'm going for H&R -50, Got them quite cheap from ebay.de £190 delivered

point taken just have to wait a little longer and buy a eibach pro-kit. gutted cos i missed a brand new one on ebay down the road from me they wnt for £70 !!! i forgot to bid :banghead:

best price i have had for the eibach's since is £141 from venom motorsprt.

Have to agree, it rides terrible! I cant wait to get mine changed. I'm going for H&R -50, Got them quite cheap from ebay.de £190 delivered

Most S-Line owners say its very crashy and it is. My friend drove my car the other day, I have KW V2 Coilovers and even he said, he can't even tell its on coilovers and it rides better than stock.

Ive had apex 30mm spring (from euro car parts) the car drives wicked,handles and sits just above the tyre (just nice) on 18's.

Pretty good springs id say.

Ive had apex 30mm spring (from euro car parts) the car drives wicked,handles and sits just above the tyre (just nice) on 18's.

can you upload a picture of please

How do mate ! i am on about doing this,is the ride still better on the 30mm drop springs than it is on the standard s-line suspension? i know the lowering springs are progressive so i am hoping not but also i have the same wheels as you which i intend to keep for now,have been offered some genuine Rs4 style one but there still the same as in 18's and not to offend anyone without trying them on the car i still like mine better unless anyone can point me in direction of someone who has them on there car and can see there pics