WANTED! Photograher into MMA/Cage Fighting. Midlands area.

EssVier

There ain't no party like an S-Club Party.
Reaction score
Derbyshire, land of the free home of the brave.
:box:As above, I write freelance for a online cage fighting magazine, and my photographer has let me down!

Nottingham Saturday 19th April.

Must have own camera, be used to events, and be into MMA & cage fighting/martial arts. These guys move fast, and fights can be ended in a split second with KO's, submissions and stoppages. You will need to recognise the set-up of arm-bars, chokes, heel hooks etc.

TO CLARIFY - This is a sanctioned event, full rules, and will be televised. It is not 'no holds barred' fighting, 'bare knuckle boxing' or anything like that.

If you're interested it is an excellent opportunity to witness the some of the world's finest althetes knock seven shades out of each other. Also to get your work featured across the world on the biggest magazine of the sport. Get to meet the fighters, front row seats, VIP, access all areas etc.

Thanks for looking. I am considering applications from various sources, so if you are the best, get in touch.

Thanks,

Matt

PS - I do this work for free, so the payment for me (and you) is the oppurtunity. I have met alot of the big names in MMA, and over the past 2.5 years, have seen some amazing fights, and got my mug on SKY!

I know this is old but was you at harvey hadden for the rough house?
I went to watch my misses brother fight that night,hes trained by Dan Hardy.
No where near as good as him though.