Wanted Kingfisher S3

Hector8

Reaction score
Just thought id post my wanted ad here.

Preferably the BAM 225 engine

I see there is two on pistonheads at the mo but looking something with lower milege if possible.

I have a Mk4 Gt tdi 150bhp completely standard for swaps or will sell if i can get a kingfisher.

contact me jclarke8@hotmail.co.uk

What should i realistically pay for a 225 '02 with 100k on the clock?? (kingfisher and non kingfisher)

I sold my Kingfisher Blue S3 back in July this year....was such a clean car and a rare colour I really do miss it a lot.....

Good luck with your search.

Hope you don't mind here but here are some pics of mine just before I sold it....

Cheers

Chris

P1010002.jpg

P1010003.jpg

P1010005.jpg

Looks the part

Very nice.

Should i hold out for a lower milege oneor try to do a deal on one above

5.5k is about right considering the mileage etc etc.

Looks a nice example

Shame they didn't spec the sat nav...

Looks the part

Very nice.

Should i hold out for a lower milege oneor try to do a deal on one above

Let's face it, the guy has hiked the price of the pistonheads one due to it's colour, it's quite a rare colour I must admit. If you can get it down to £5.5k and are happy to pay it, then it's worth it. It's quite a high spec one with heated seats and sunroof to be fair.

Agree with jojo, I paid just under 5.5k for mine which is an even rarer colour and a better spec with similar miles.

I remember seeing your car on pistonheads cabby, i was tempted to give you a call at the time, but the painted wing mirrors and the 72k mileage put me off somewhat, also wanted avus wheels, i know sounds crazy but i did

Just thought id post my wanted ad here.

Preferably the BAM 225 engine

I see there is two on pistonheads at the mo but looking something with lower milege if possible.

I have a Mk4 Gt tdi 150bhp completely standard for swaps or will sell if i can get a kingfisher.

contact me jclarke8@hotmail.co.uk

Hi Hector/all,
Mine's for sale on Autotrader & eBay (150522503317). 111k miles but prev owner was travelling from Poole to Bournemouth everyday so mainly motorway mileage. Fantastic condition.

Picture 4 of 8 from Audi S3 Quattro - Kingfisher Blue

Picture 5 of 8 from Audi S3 Quattro - Kingfisher Blue

More photos here:

Kingfisher_Blue_S3's Album: Audi S3 Quattro - Kingfisher Blue

Selling S3 due to buying this on Friday for £7,550:

Picture 1 of 1 from TT!

As you can see, i like kingfisher blue lol.

Let me know if you're interested mate?
Cheers,
Dom

I do want to hold out for a 225, my friend had a leon cupra r 225 with a revo remap to 265-270 and its was a great driving car, poke there if you needed it.

Agree with Ian, I'd say AMK was a better engine although there's apparently no difference at all!

My AMK mapped to the same as my BAM
I wouldnt let that put me off !

Ah right okay...

its just iv been driving e46 m3 , audi 8p 2.0tdi and mk4 and mk2 golfs to date... i know with the gt tdi golfs there a difference both in price and mechanically between the 130 and 150.

What are the differences between the 210 and 225...

Basically

I have a golf gt tdi 150bhp as a runabout, i have a mk2 golf gti 16v which is only for dry days and hobbie car (want to keep it good) also have work van, a transporter and iv always liked the 8l s3 so thought i could get one for similar money to my golf. Id be looking 5k for the golf. So if i seen an s3 id sell the mk4 and either pick up an s3 for 5k or put more money towards one with lower mileage, also if the seller of s3 was interested in p/x then id swap or give or take money either way depending on condition.

Can someone give a rough price range of s3's with mileage ranges

Was reading a bit more into 210 vs 225 and aparently its vvt and map difference.. so will keep an eye out for both preferably in kingfisher.

In stock trim yes they are slight diffences but they map to the same power.
I would always stage 1 an 8L S3 to make it feel ten times better