Wanted: Black roof liner

B

Boydie

Hey guys, I'm interested in getting a black roof liner so what im after is the part number for the roof liner, b-pillar, c-pillar and respective handles

if someone could supply me with prices also that would be great

There are a few to choose from Andrew.

Need to know chassis number really and if you have illuminated vanity mirrors or not. Just thinking about that, you will also need new sun visors, and trim for reading lamps (front & rear). I think this one is going to be very expensive.

PM your chassis number and I'll see what I can do.

i am also interested in this upgrade, can you please post an approx. cost and all parts required, i too do have illuminated vanity mirrors

If you guys speak to Audi Bristol they had to replace the headlining on my S3 as the sales man ordered white roof liner an i had requested black.

As far as i know it was not cheap, and took an audi guy 3-4 hours to make the change. Of course i did not pay for the costs...

Best of luck in your upgrade, i think when you cost it in time and materials its going to be quite expensive.

If you have any change from £1000 then I would be most surprised!

yeah marms - i forgot about the sun visors but they are not vanity!

I think i will just wait until i come across a damaged a3 - it isnt a big rush to do this but something i would like done in the near future!

nearer the time I will be in contact with you if i need any specific parts