Wanted B5 RS4 Parts

contact Grizz at Unit20.
I don't think he sold his S4 shell and was planning on breaking it, doors are off already

contact Grizz at Unit20.
I don't think he sold his S4 shell and was planning on breaking it, doors are off already

He sold it to Ash who he built the Avus widebody S4 saloon for last year. Ash is now transplanting his engine (approx 450bhp) and various other parts to the widebody Avant, then building a 700bhp engine for his saloon! Worth a read in the AudiSRS 'Projects and Builds' forum.

by built do you actually mean "sent it away to a company with a blank cheque" or "built"? if its the later then that sounds like its well worth a look

yeah sorry mate i bought the shell and as bluethunder has said, i am doing a little bit of work to it.

there is a guy on ebay who is breaking an rs4 at the moment. he is delivering a couple of bits to me today hopefully so i can ask him if he has any of the bodywork left. i will point him to this site and audisrs for you. if he turns up that is, otherwise i wouldn't recommend him!

to Matt82, just have a look at my thread on audisrs, i am sure it will be an interesting read once it all gets started.:icon_thumright:

Ash

as far as i am aware, the car on ebay suffered a crash on the passenger side front door and wing area, so all the other panels should be available unless they are already sold.

Ash