wanted 19" alloys for a fellow members old car

evocos

Reaction score
I,ve just got my misses mattandrew's old tdi,to make way for his lovely new white one.But he's taken off the 19" bbs's (don't blame him :yes:)
I've got the black 18" s3 ones on and are wanting something bigger before it gets slammed.Looking for something like bbs's again or bentley's etc,defo not rs4 or rs6 style.Loving the car but once i have these i will have the black s3 alloys and nearly new tyres for sale and the new eibach springs he fitted.
It has to look good next to my rs4 :greyrs4::beerchug:
So if anyone knows of any please keep me posted.
Great site i'm already learning bits and getting more ideas:icon_thumright:
Cheers Jules

Yeah,no worries mate,just need the wheels.can,t find anything at the minute

theres some 19" ch's in the classifieds at the min for £1000....doesnt say what the pcd is though.

Glad you and the misus are enjoying the A3, get some BBS on there mate. You thinking £1000 plus tyres or inc? I paid £1100 for the BBS CK's plus tyres.

Here some pics of my A3 before Jules picked her up.

P10305661024x768.jpg

P10305671024x768.jpg

P10305681024x768.jpg

Enjoy mate

Cheers ashley and ryan,yeah i like the black ch's and the mtm's but i here of people with the mtm's on rs4's buckling,but they look wicked in anthracite.
I also thought black centre's on some bentley's would look good but they are being done to death.I had some bbs lm reps on the girlfriends 4motion,no buckling but the silver started to flake on the bolts.

I am quite keen on bbs's to match the rs4 but am wanting to pay about a grand inc tyres,as i said i wouldn.t start modding it till next year although Matts done a good job up to now.

Still no rs4 Matt,mj has had to order some more leather to redo the pole positions,so no santapod this weekend

Ow cheers for the pics Matt,private plates are now on,we were flashed on sunday i think someone thought it was you.

I am quite keen on bbs's to match the rs4 but am wanting to pay about a grand inc tyres,as i said i wouldn.t start modding it till next year although Matts done a good job up to now.

Still no rs4 Matt,mj has had to order some more leather to redo the pole positions,so no santapod this weekend

Bet you dont wait until next year, ull get the bug. No Santapod is not good mate. Hope he does a good job this time round

Ow cheers for the pics Matt,private plates are now on,we were flashed on sunday i think someone thought it was you.

On legally or just on, lol My retention documents aint come back yet, not bothered as im still in France. S3 is going into Audi on friday, bluetooth keeps disconnecting and to get the radio code so i can get my RNS back in

Well as we,re still waiting for the log book from your plate change,have a guess :whistle2:

No if i find some wheels i will buy them now,i tell the misses anything when i get her a new car lol,she would,nt expect any different

sorry for the hijack, you got any pics of the ibis S3 with the CK's on Mat, thinkn of a change from the MTM's

Yep,thats Matt's new one,its very nice,he couldn,t make inters so he let his brother take it

Hi Nath
about a grand inc tyres,but no more really unless its something special.

Jules

Just a desent brand,no wanli **** ;)
I am after 2nd hand though,why do you sell wheels or something?
I would also consider alloys without tyres.
cheers

Nah was just wondering as I'll keep an eye out. I've just landed my self 4 19" x 9 Audi BBS Split Rims for £375, dropping them off for a refurb next week.

If you could keep an eye out that would be great,it soulds like you got a real bargain,what bbs's did you get

Well I bought one for £80, 2 then for £120 and 1 for £175! These ones:

BBSRS861s19s.jpg

2 are ET41 and 2 are ET52, gonna run 10mm spacers up front, as they need to clear the BBK I have going on :arco:

Respect. They will look awesome,let me know when you next meet up with matt
and I'll have to have a look at your motor. I. Meant to be getting the rs4 back tuesday

Well on that note Jules, I'm meeting up with him possibly next friday for him to fit my bluetooth and swap over these paddles, so where will you be and can you get your mrs car for a few hours.

Nice choice of wheels Nath. Better get used to cleaning them though mate as it takes a while on my 18s! Still, they do look fantastic on Maars's motor in 19s, so well worth it IMO.

Them wheels you've got,will the 9" version's fit on the front or will they stick out to much.And the car will defo be going much lower in the future.
What width are the ones you've got