Want to meet Bruce from Ross-Tech?

I am looking forward to chatting with many of you. Our friends at Gendan invited me and Ross-Tech wishes to support their efforts as they promote their services and products such as VCDS. They have been fantastic friends and partners for a lot of years now.

Stop by their stand and let's chat. I plan to be in the Gendan stand for all hours of the Automechanika Birmingham. I'd welcome any opportunity to chat with you about VAG and what they are doing.

If you have tech questions, post or PM the topics here so I am sure to dig into them and have some chance of giving an intelligent response. These days, those are hard to come by for beat up old bear! ;)

Thanks for the support for the last 19 years..

Reactions: Sandra
I am looking forward to chatting with many of you. Our friends at Gendan invited me and Ross-Tech wishes to support their efforts as they promote their services and products such as VCDS. They have been fantastic friends and partners for a lot of years now.

Stop by their stand and let's chat. I plan to be in the Gendan stand for all hours of the Automechanika Birmingham. I'd welcome any opportunity to chat with you about VAG and what they are doing.

If you have tech questions, post or PM the topics here so I am sure to dig into them and have some chance of giving an intelligent response. These days, those are hard to come by for beat up old bear! ;)

Thanks for the support for the last 19 years..
Absolute pleasure both meeting and talking with you today at the show. Fascinating conversation and am very much looking forward to the future!

IMG 3295

Likewise. I was so blown away by all the positive and kind comments expressed about VCDS and Ross-Tech. Maybe we will do this again in 2021, the next time the show will be offered. It was a fun and awesome event. My colleagues, Grant and Mike from Gendan, made this event easy to do. Thanks to all who came to speak with me.