Want some big BHP!

oboyle20

Reaction score
Just bought myself An Audi Rs4 B5, Basically im going to have it checked over by mcr just in general, then having a map, i wouldnt mind spending a bit more and getting more brake! Also i think im going to go for a miltek, possibly a turbo back. Whats everyones thoughts?

Cheers

I assume you mean MRC ;)

Milltek are over-priced but good enough. Go 2.75" dual, not single. Better still go 3" DPs and custom 3" dual catback for best results.
Unless you're going to be swapping turbos, then leave the air filter alone.
FMIC better than SMICs.

My last mods were Stage 3 and I managed 515ps and 508ft lbs. on PJ K04s.

WM injection, with FMIC, 3" DPs (no cats), catback and Stage 3 custom map = c500/500. Thats a few grand there though.

Remap and better free flowing exhaust and downpipes is good for 460-480hp, upgraded intercoolers do offer a increase but oem really do work untill 600hp, the FMIC does offer the cheapest solution but not the best IMO, good smic are not cheap but your paying for the cores and materials used.

Smic all the way .. I run 600bhp with loba turbos ect .. Not a fan of the fmic look and the lack of strength to the front end ..

LINKY

S
o in the thread above he couldn't afford S3 insurance.....

But here he's just bought an LCR LINKY

I
think the word we're looking for is DREAMER!

Yeh i just bought a yellow submarine, had a fair bit done to it with a yoko air freshner and a front mount john lennon :) i joke but compulsive lying is a serious problem and should be delt with through counciling.