Wagner Intercooler - Possible Group Buy

Rory Welch

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I am currently in the process of discussing a possible group buy with Wagner on the EVO3 intercooler.

As of yet no prices have been indicated but they have requested an approximate number of people interested.

If you would be interested in the Wagner IC and being part of this group buy just leave a comment. Once I have a response from Wagner with regards to price I will let you know and then I can confirm numbers.

Thanks,

Rory

Please add me to your list.

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

(6) Audi-Sport.net recognises the value to its members and the wider community of 'Group Buys' - a practice in which a member or trader negotiates a discount for a particular product or service based upon a minimum required quantity to be purchased/undertaken. It is in the interests of Audi-Sport.net, its members, partner companies and the wider community that these are managed as carefully as possible. ANYONE wishing to publicise/offer a 'Group Buy' on Audi-Sport.net MUST contact a site Administrator to discuss/negotiate each 'Group Buy'. Failure to do so may result in the 'Group Buy' being removed from the site, and/orsanctions on the originating account