VWR R600 Intake

TomBlueS3

VCDS Map User
Reaction score
Hi there,

Does anyone know if we have anyone on here that sells the VWR R600 intake? Or any discount codes we can use?

I’m looking at buying the VWR R600, silicone hose and turbo elbow (I already have muffler delete) and the cheapest I’ve found is £534.

Thanks.

Hi
If you put racingline in on EBay somebody is selling exactly what you are after but used.

Reactions: TomBlueS3
I bought used, R600 with the forge turbo intake pipe and the turbo elbow for £250. Worth looking on forums, mine came from a Golf r forum.

If you get onto the Golf R facebook group, these are coming up all the time (used). There's an s3 8v group too. .Worth checking out

Thank you all! :)

Starry - how do you find yours? Worth it?

I've just bought an R600 intake on eBay in anticipation of a custom map so I'm looking at a turbo inlet elbow pipe also, probably the Forge one:

https://www.forgemotorsport.co.uk/Alloy_Turbo_Inlet_Adaptor_for_MQB--product--1656.html

Is that all I need for some increased airflow regarding the intake or should I be getting the high flow intake hose as well? I can't see the silicone intake hose on Forge's website but they are only a 10 minute drive from me so that shouldn't be a problem.

I don't want to go mad, I'm happy with some easy bolt on intake bits and a custom map but I'm leaving the exhaust alone (probably).

Last edited:
I've just bought an R600 intake on eBay in anticipation of a custom map so I'm looking at a turbo inlet elbow pipe also, probably the Forge one:

https://www.forgemotorsport.co.uk/Alloy_Turbo_Inlet_Adaptor_for_MQB--product--1656.html

Is that all I need for some increased airflow regarding the intake or should I be getting the high flow intake hose as well? I can't see the silicone intake hose on Forge's website but they are only a 10 minute drive from me so that shouldn't be a problem.

I don't want to go mad, I'm happy with some easy bolt on intake bits and a custom map but I'm leaving the exhaust alone (probably).

Nevermind, I scored an MST elbow and intake pipe for cheap too .