1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Server Issues [Search] 21-22/07/18

We are currently rebuilding the site's search index due to an earlier database problem, so search results will be incomplete for a time. The process happens quite quickly, and we'll be keeping an eye on it. Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience in the meantime.

Thanks for your patience.

ASN Admin
    Dismiss Notice

VW servicing in Dundee

frankc Aug 3, 2017

1. frankc

frankc Active Member

Looking for recommendations for a good VW garage in Dundee, the in-laws have given up with Barnetts and are looking for a replacement.

Thanks, Frank

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Advertisement

3. rum4mo

rum4mo Well-Known Member

If Dysart is not considered too far to travel, then why not try StarPerformance, they do a lot more than just "performance" stuff, I've been there for 2 cambelts for wife's old Polo and one so far for daughter's 2009 Ibiza, their hourly rate is less than main dealers, and they will use proper VWG parts.

4. AndyB-S3

AndyB-S3 Well-Known Member Team Samoa Orange Team Panther Audi S3 Audi TT

Maybe a little bit late but SVS on Brown Street in Dundee have good reviews. I am going to use them to service my S3 soon.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

5. dadracer55

dadracer55 Member

Yes I have had a number of VW and Audis serviced at Star Performance and they are good and good value.