Dual Zone Climate Control

6.5” RNS-510 Headunit

Sat Nav with 2019 map updates

VW Multi Media System – CD/AUX/USB/SD Input

Multi Function Steering Wheel

18” Interlagos Alloy Wheels

MOT 30th September 2021

Mileage 112k

This is a well specced car with all the usual GT refinements. There are also many optional extras including Aluminium Pedals, Sill Plates, Headlight Washers, Genuine VW mats as well as a full set of rubber mats and boot liner. The rear lights have been upgraded with the darker R-Line units using genuine VW parts.

I have owned the car for almost 3 years and it has been very well maintained throughout. The car comes with Full Service History that includes 10 stamps, 8 of which are from VW, as well as a folder stacked full of receipts. There are also 2 keys and the original handbook included.

Many of the common problems with this engine have already been addressed. The timing chain tensioner has been replaced with the revised part and the inlet manifold was replaced by the previous owner. The brakes have had an overhaul with 2 new front callipers, Brembo discs and pads all round with fluid change. The springs have also been replaced with the uprated Eibach Pro kit. In the last 2 years i have replaced the coilpacks, spark plugs, battery, wiper blades as well as several filters and oil changes.

The alloy wheels were professionally refurbished in September 2020. Powder coated in Shadow Chrome and fully ceramic sealed, they are in mint condition with zero curbing. Fitted with Goodyear Eagle F1 tyres all round with excellent tread - 5mm front / 6mm rear. I had the tracking done properly by a reputable insurance bodyshop at the same time.

The bodywork is in great condition, very clean and well detailed throughout, this car really does shine! Please see the photos (unfiltered) and judge the condition yourself. Many more photos available upon request.

The car is a pleasure to drive and is only being sold as i now need something more practical. It starts, runs and drives exactly as it should with plenty of power, sharp handling and responsive braking. Any inspection or questions welcome. I have plenty of time for genuinely interested parties but time-wasters and low-ballers will not be entertained at all! If you are interested, please get in touch and come to view the car. Test drives will be at my discretion and only with proof of insurance. If not, I will happily take you out myself.

The car is located near Kings Lynn, Norfolk, PE33.

£4750 (discounted price for forum members)
Luke - 07739 941393

3 compress24
20210404 123119 compress95
20210404 122311 compress56
1 compress62
12 compress96
20210404 122837 compress53

Reactions: KapB