VT and wheels

SPEEDBIRD3000

Reaction score
Hi all,

I have VTd my car and I was wondering. I updgraded the wheels after I collected the car to some brand new OEM RS alloys.

Would you leave them on and send the car back as it is or put the original back on(of which I would have to buy).

Advice please i.e. would Audi be really fussy about it. Afterall the car is going straight to BCA.

Thanks.

Anything in your lease contract about modifications for starters? I don't know what sort of checks they'd make and if they'd spot the change in wheels but if they did, the cost they could charge you to fit originals back on it would most certainly be far more than what it would cost you to pick up a set second hand. They wouldn't even need to be pristine.

Hi all,

I have VTd my car and I was wondering. I updgraded the wheels after I collected the car to some brand new OEM RS alloys.

Would you leave them on and send the car back as it is or put the original back on(of which I would have to buy).

Advice please i.e. would Audi be really fussy about it. Afterall the car is going straight to BCA.

Thanks.
What happened to the wheels originally on the car?