Voxi, anyone using them?

S32B

Reaction score
My Vodafone contract is up on the 1st Nov, been in contact with Vodafone and the best they can do is £23.40 with 20GB data (which I don't need), unlimited text & mins and spotify premium.

I'm not using Spotify enough to warrant not using the free version of it, so looked again at Vodafone. To fit my data needs they can do 5GB data, unlimited text & mins £13.50 on a 12 month contract.

Just looked at Voxi after seeing an ad on TV: No contract, unlimited calls, texts, picture messages, unlimited use of social media without using your data allowance, endless roaming around Europe all for £10 per month!!! Then I noticed they are owned by Vodafone :blink: Went on live chat and asked if the signal would be any different...No the signal will be the same and you even keep the same number and sim card, we just switch you over when you call up or speak to us online!

So what's the catch if any???

TY :)

Never used them personally but I got a great deal with EE for £12 a month, 20GB data and free swappable benefits such as streaming video without using data etc. I just ring up each year and they honour the deal which is great service imo.

Usually if something sounds too good it usually is, I can't help but feel they'd limit speeds or something. I know 3 (unofficially) used to be the only company offering free roaming nearly worldwide which worked...but the speeds and service abroad was horrendous.

Not really helped per say..sorry

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Reactions: S32B
My Vodafone contract is up on the 1st Nov, been in contact with Vodafone and the best they can do is £23.40 with 20GB data (which I don't need), unlimited text & mins and spotify premium.

I'm not using Spotify enough to warrant not using the free version of it, so looked again at Vodafone. To fit my data needs they can do 5GB data, unlimited text & mins £13.50 on a 12 month contract.

Just looked at Voxi after seeing an ad on TV: No contract, unlimited calls, texts, picture messages, unlimited use of social media without using your data allowance, endless roaming around Europe all for £10 per month!!! Then I noticed they are owned by Vodafone :blink: Went on live chat and asked if the signal would be any different...No the signal will be the same and you even keep the same number and sim card, we just switch you over when you call up or speak to us online!

So what's the catch if any???

TY :)

I’m with Voxi... was previously with Vodaphone, decided to jump ship when they couldn’t offer me a decent sim only contract. The change over was seamless, I’ve not noticed any difference in the service (as they use the Voda network)
They regularly change the offer from 6GB to 8GB which is a bargain for a tenner a month.
Only downside I’ve found is the customer support is all on live chat, which can be quite laborious.
They had an issue with my first payment as they hadn’t stored my card data, other that that it’s been all good :thumbs up:

Reactions: S32B
I’m with Voxi... was previously with Vodaphone, decided to jump ship when they couldn’t offer me a decent sim only contract. The change over was seamless, I’ve not noticed any difference in the service (as they use the Voda network)
They regularly change the offer from 6GB to 8GB which is a bargain for a tenner a month.
Only downside I’ve found is the customer support is all on live chat, which can be quite laborious.
They had an issue with my first payment as they hadn’t stored my card data, other that that it’s been all good :thumbs up:
OK cheers for that mate, handy to know someone who uses them :) The only time I contact them is renewal time anyway.....Vodafone in my are is very good.

@Adam14 EE around here is worse than bad lol When I was with them I contacted them over the course of 3 months about why my signal had gone from full to zero, nobody knew! So I called and asked for a manager, within 5 minutes he said "Oh the problem is they have turned the mast of closest to you"...it was at that point I moved to Vodafone :)

Reactions: Adam14