Votex front bumper

jimmy77

Reaction score
Tried to post in classified but won't let me!!
Have a a4 b6 brand new plastic not GRP votex lower bumper for sale, got it for mine but once on (gently clamped) I wasn't sure so I am sticking with the sport one!! Comes with 3 grills and fits to a standard lower section! Brand new never fitted, £200 del to you in uk!! or you can pick up in teesside!!

Last edited:
yeh it is brand new, only held on the car to have a look! if you can get one from the dealers (might be hard tho as votex was a company who made add on kits for audi) they are £330 for the bumper and £76 per grill (£228) thats £558 plusd vat and elivery but i get a huge discount so it might be more!! so £200 inc delivery aint that bad!! yeh its new an never fitted and only had it 2 days! it is the same profile as the lower skirt so it glues to it with sickoflex or tiger seal and then painted and fitted! it comes with the three grills with fog surrounds but the grills are not very rigid plastic they are a bit flexible and could do with some alloy bumper mesh gluing to the back to stiffen them up! heres a pic of it off the car, its a copy votex and made of plastic so wont split and crack like grp ones,good copy but i just dont like the look noe and since ive just sprayed the full car and alloys i wanted to keep with the factory spec!!
FRONTLIPREAR.jpg

Sorry no mate I just got the front as mine is allmost the same at the back being twin pipes as standard, it's just a pic I had of it!! Sorry!!

so is this a real votex one from audi or a copy as mentioned in the post with the pic???

it does say in the description guys a copy!! if you want a genuine then you will pay the top cash but if not these are the next best thing, it does look good,very mean from the front and makes it look low, ive just got the same as scott b's bumper to keep it oem looking!!