Voice Control in Q7

Ponder

Reaction score
Hi all,

Getting old and sensible (wll my version of sensible) and just traded a TT for a Q7 (3.0TDi Limited Edition) and still learning how to work the toys (and park it).

Anyone know where I can find a list of commands for use with voice control? So far I can switch from radio to SatNav and back but nowt else:keule: .

Surely "off!" is enough......!!??

Crap what is the world coming to when manaufacturers think we cannot even be arased to flicka swithc nowadays!

Ponder said:
Hi all,

Getting old and sensible (wll my version of sensible) and just traded a TT for a Q7 (3.0TDi Limited Edition) and still learning how to work the toys (and park it).

Anyone know where I can find a list of commands for use with voice control? So far I can switch from radio to SatNav and back but nowt else:keule: .

Had all this on my 07 reg A6 Avant S line I did loads of miles in. It's all in the book, MMi and general book. generally just shout Call, then it says Name then you shout HOME (for example) BUT you need to assign voice tags to Contacts on yer mobile first or Bluetooth doesn't pick it up.

All together a bit of a PITA!! Sold my big motor getting a new TT in March, big motors apart from long distance motorway cruises are a PITA also IMHO...

Cheers

R:hubbahubba:

I think, you should go through the manuals completely.