VMR ALLOY Wheels V708 Anybody know if they are good quality reps

Benpage

Reaction score
As above thinking of purchasing a set as these seem to be best looking replicas (RS4) ones in uk all seem to have
the spokes convexed (out) looking for concaved (in) or can i get them in uk

A bit pricy for reps mind you. Have you tried looking for a good set of Italian made reps? A lot cheaper,(half the price even) even OEM wheels get damaged so I'd have no hessitation it opting for good quality cheap Replica. If I was looking at paying that kind of money I would go for OEM RS4 style like found on the A6 Le-Mans or the new A4 S-line. Perhalps even a set of BBS wheels.

trawed internet can any one recomend - tried e-bay / wheelworx / wheelbase / elite etc etc

Only available from Niche Wheels in the UK, pricey though but very good and aparently aren't as heavy as a lot of reps.

Last edited:
me and another guy on here are setting up a group buy from Niche, he is away in new york this week but when hes back were gonna get the ball rolling.. Im getting some V708's (gun metal) for my ibis BE 170.
If your interestd let us know. Looking to order at the end of this month..

I've been tempted by these, but they almost seem as expensive as the originals!

You can pick up a set of A6 19" LeMans alloys on the bay and fit 235/35/19 tyres to them pretty cheaply. That way at least if you split one you can get hold of a replacement pretty easily.

Have been temped myself, but don't fancy lowering the car afterwads which It hink it would need on 19"'s

Try this link, good pic of the wheels, ive seen these on an A4 Cab and they look mint..
Search VMR's website too, they have loads of pics of different cars with them on. (velocitymotorsport)