virus message for forum using firefox or google?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueSpark

6th Gear
Reaction score
hi just wondering if anyone else is getting messages from both google and firefox when trying to view the forum saying that it as been reported to contain malicious software and can harm your computer?

if you try googling the forum 'audi-sport' then you will see it. Firefox pops up with message as soon as you try to access it dirrectly.

I currently using IE8 to post this message as it allows me in using direct URL.

Yeah same here when I tried accessing with firefox so I had to add this sit as an exception

yes your correct, the site was down the other day due to them trying to sort this out. dont know what happend though.

Can only view through iPhone, I've posted on the other thread about this, my pc has said there was threats and possible virus and malware so won't let me view. ??

I can view the site with Internet Explorer but Firefox won't let me.

^^ Thats why you shouldnt be using Internet Explorer.

The site now appears to be fixed, but google will take a while to remove it from their block list.

Seems like the site is working fine now as can access it through work without any problems.

guys if you get this message, copy the address listed in the discription and paste it in at the top again and it will allow you in

P.S While surfing on a computer at uni i did this and did recieve malware (virus) on the computer from this site so be careful what pops up.

I can view the site with Internet Explorer but Firefox won't let me.

Amazing to see someone who is still using this acient browser:p. Forget about IE, its sh**. Se,riously. Same dont touch Chrome if you care about privacy/personal information etc. Go for Firefox/Opera or just go out and have some fun with friends;).

IT IS FIXED, just the safe browsing databases need to be updated.

The spurious code crept in under the radar, and the add on that allowed it has been expunged and security beefed up.

Status
Not open for further replies.