Virtual Dashboard

Nothingdoing079

Reaction score
I was just wondering how many different display views people have on their vehicles?

I appear to have two options (not including the large and small dials), but in the manual it shows 3 views, so not sure if I'm missing something (which wouldn't suprise me given the experience so far)

I was just wondering how many different display views people have on their vehicles?

I appear to have two options (not including the large and small dials), but in the manual it shows 3 views, so not sure if I'm missing something (which wouldn't suprise me given the experience so far)

I have three options.

Mines an A3 Edition 1 so I don’t know if that gives a reason for ours to be different?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I presume that this is for the virtual cockpit with you mentioning dials.
If that’s the case then it depends whether you get virtual cockpit or plus, if you get plus you have 3 options I think. There are only 2 with standard virtual cockpit.

Reactions: AdamInKent
Pictures with name of displays would be helpful

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

From what I've seen across the different cars I've sat in:

Virtual cockpit plus has standard, sport and dynamic

The smaller virtual cockpit only has standard and sport.

Hope that helps

Reactions: Moots and AdamInKent
Thanks Auzzam that helps.

I've just got the standard and sport options, with the smaller virtual cockpit.

Shame there was never an option to upgrade to the larger one for my model.

Reactions: Moots
Thanks Auzzam that helps.

I've just got the standard and sport options, with the smaller virtual cockpit.

Shame there was never an option to upgrade to the larger one for my model.
Definitely I've just finished a full spec by spec comparison which should be out in a few weeks.

I just think all cars should of had the plus or at the very least allow people to upgrade. It's unfair that it forces you to go up a trim level.

Especially for the s3 guys that's a 7k jump to the next trim

Reactions: Ludus, Sparks43 and Moots