Virtual dash dials / clocks

K4RL

Reaction score
Hi all
Recently I've test driven 3 mk3 tts's & I've got a query about the dials. On two of the cars the view button on the mfsw changes the clocks from a pair of large clocks to a single centre clock. Today I drove another tts & the pair of clocks were half the size, salesman said they only come with 2 options is this right?
On the attachment you can see the 3 different layouts, 1 centre dial, 2&3 small dials & 4 large dials.

Let me know, Karl.
IMG 0009

Hi all
Recently I've test driven 3 mk3 tts's & I've got a query about the dials. On two of the cars the view button on the mfsw changes the clocks from a pair of large clocks to a single centre clock. Today I drove another tts & the pair of clocks were half the size, salesman said they only come with 2 options is this right?
On the attachment you can see the 3 different layouts, 1 centre dial, 2&3 small dials & 4 large dials.

Let me know, Karl.
View attachment 117294

Hi this is not true you can customise the dials in which view you prefer

Hi this is not true you can customise the dials in which view you prefer

Hi Graham
Same boat as you picked up mine yesterday, similar spec but haven't got to grips yet with all the settings on the VC. I'm not the most tech savvy person so will probably have to visit my local dealer went I get a mo. If you discover anything useful please let me know.

Karl

I'm sure the wifes only has two options whereas my S3 has more.
S3 has the Tech Pack Advanced but hers doesn't.
Could it be that the Tech Pack on the TT adds the single dial Sport mode (as well nav etc)?