1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Virtual cockpit query

Chris S 1245 May 14, 2018

1. Chris S 1245

Chris S 1245 Active Member

hi guys
    On the Audi S Models virtual cockpit how do you get The Mpg Bar on the right side of the screen when it’s in the Sport View Ie Just the Big speedo Meter in the middle. I’d Like To have the Nav on the left hand side of the screen and instead of date and time on the right rather have The Mpg bar displayed seen it on YouTube Vids but can’t find any help on how to do this .

Thanks

Audi Bairn likes this.
  2. Audi Bairn

Audi Bairn Well-Known Member Team Navarra TFSI Owners Group Audi S3 saloon quattro S tronic DSG

I can't really help Chris, although this would be handy form me too (albeit it wouldn't be the nav I'd have on the left) but there was another thread where someone said how to do this I'm sure. Hopefully that member sees this and reminds us :thumbs up:

3. allanmb

allanmb Well-Known Member Team Tango Audi S3 quattro

OTOH There is a setting somewhere which is called "Additional Display". I think you have to press the + or other menu button to get to that. I'm not sure if the mpg reading is available on that display or not however

4. Bells

Bells Active Member Team Ara Blue Audi S3 Black Edition S tronic

Don’t think you can to my knowledge, mine always just displays the time / date on the right hand side unless I have nav active which then makes it show the turn signals.

5. TonkS3

TonkS3 New Member Team Ara Blue Audi S3 S3 Saloon

You need to be on the main date/time trip stat page of the VC and if you press left on the left thumb pad there should be an option for additional display. You can then set it to show consumption. Switch over to the nav page of VC and you should then have consumption on the right. You need to have the sport layout enabled.

Audi Bairn likes this.