Q3 Virtual Cockpit Plus

A

AudiGuy9000

On the new Q3, Given that there is a 10 inch Virtual Cockpit as standard, do you think it is worth spending the extra money to upgrade to the 12 inch display?

Reactions: NevMan
On the new Q3, Given that there is a 10 inch Virtual Cockpit as standard, do you think it is worth spending the extra money to upgrade to the 12 inch display?

I would, as that would be part of Tech pack surely?

No it’s a £250 option. Not part of any pack. Matt Watson from Carwow says it is not worth it. The standard version looks a bit small to me, but since you’re getting digital dials as standard, seems a waste to increase the price of the already expensive car even further just to add a couple of inches.

No it’s a £250 option. Not part of any pack. Matt Watson from Carwow says it is not worth it. The standard version looks a bit small to me, but since you’re getting digital dials as standard, seems a waste to increase the price of the already expensive car even further just to add a couple of inches.

Up to you, maybe check out both in person and decide from there. May be different but previous models with bigger screen meant pirated display quality, full SatNav (as opposed SD based) and “high” radio spec. Not an expert on Q3 it latest specs, but I am someone who chose not to get Tech Pack Q5 (which then included VC, bigger screen etc) and regret it. But as time was £1200 option (only way to get VC in March 2018)

Having just looked at Audi website, for £250 I would DEFINITELY go for it, but not my money

e206feb850dc8bd27accd8c297992b42.jpg

Fair enough! Suppose for £250 you might as well. It’s the main thing you stare at (other than the road!).

For the sake of 250 notes, it's better to get it, than regret not having it done, once it's arrived.