Vinyl Wrap

freezebox

Reaction score
Getting a bit tired of my Avus Silver A3 want to change it up to maybe gloss white, can't afford a respray so was thinking of getting it wrapped, are vinyl wraps any good? Any particular downsides to them?

Not talking pennies to have done

There's a reputable company near me that will do my S3 for £750! There good and do all the commercial vans around the area too

There's a reputable company near me that will do my S3 for £750! There good and do all the commercial vans around the area too

Wow very cheap indeed, any chance you could send me over their details?

We can do this and happy to offer a 10% discount to Audi Sport members. We use Hexis and 3M. We are based in the south of England - Hampshire.

Last edited:
We can do this and happy to offer a 10% discount to Audi Sport members. We use Hexis and 3M. We are based in the south of England - Hapshire.

I'm interested in getting my front grill & surround (not the Audi Rings) as well as both B-Pillars wrapped gloss black, could you PM your price for this please mate?

Here is our Caddy before and after......

Reactions: doctor46goat, SnazzyWafles, Raiden and 2 others
I was going to go for a wrap, so many people dislike it after there done, so mine is going back to perfect glacier white

But that is the absolute point of it rather than paying 3 or 4 times as much for a respray - can be returned back to standard in an hour!

I can totally understand why people do it, however being a detailer and many car nuts the whole joy of a weekend is the clean the pride and joy and you don't get the same satasfication with a wrap, my paint is costing me 2.5k for a outside job just to make it perfect again

Oh yep totally agree, it's not for everyone. But for people who change their mind a a lot or who want a finish that isn't available in paint (satin or matt etc). You will never get anywhere near the finish of paint with a gloss wrap, however having said that gloss white is one of the most true reflections you can get with any gloss vinyl.