VIN request 2011-2012 A3/S3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi!

Anyone would care to give me a VIN from a new A3 or S3 sportback?
I need one from a new car, 2011 or 2012.

Thank you!

PM is fine if you don't want everyone to see it.

baffled as to why someone would want a 2011 or 2012 VIN number ! unless dodgy as prev stated by above post.......

you can have my vin number for £7500 but its only a 2007 model :hubbahubba:

baffled as to why someone would want a 2011 or 2012 VIN number ! unless dodgy as prev stated by above post.......

you can have my vin number for £7500 but its only a 2007 model :hubbahubba:

I'd guess it has something to do with an Audi dealer "needing" one before they'll order parts....

.....Location Romania!

That's not nice!!!

I need a VIN because I would like to order some parts. I want a pair of the new side mirrors. Not the big ones ftom the 2009 facelift, the new smaller ones.
Also the front, side and rear from the S3 Sportback. Unfortunately in Romania I don't think there are many Sportback S3s. There are new ones but 3 doors.
Also, I want to make a conversion from 1DIN to 2DIN and order the new buttons, the new frame, the one with 2 chrome ornaments.
And the list can go on...

You can see in my signature that I am not an average Audi owner. I like to mod my car. I've made some serious upgrades and I want to continue.

If you follow my activity on this forum you'll find that not interested in stealing your cars!

Why not just get the dealer to use his actual brain, and find the items in ETKA without a vin.

If i can manage it, i'm sure someone paid by Audi to do the job can manage it...

Hi!

Anyone would care to give me a VIN from a new A3 or S3 sportback?
I need one from a new car, 2011 or 2012.

Thank you!

PM is fine if you don't want everyone to see it.

Put your model specific details on a request in to "stoke Audi" on this forum & see if they are able to help with the part code.

We don't recommend handing out VIN numbers unless people are either comfortable with doing so, or are long term friends etc.

We live in a wicked world, and whilst I am sure you are your request are perfectly honourable (where you're based is largely immaterial), as Aragorn says any dealer worth the paper their job is written on should be able to help you. Worst case scenario pop to an Audi dealership local to you and note down a vin of a similar model car as I'm sure they're all visible in the front windscreen on later cars.

I keep reding about the problems you have with your dealers. We have the same problem here. They are unabele to think. The only thing they do well is to take our money, not solving the problems.

People in the car industry in the UK often seem like they work with 'cars', having little specific knowledge about one brand (probably as they circulate between dealerships / marques). I've not met many VAG enthusiasts either working in sales / service which is a great pity.

We don't recommend handing out VIN numbers unless people are either comfortable with doing so, or are long term friends etc.

OK! Sorry to bother you!
Never thought this request would offend anyone. After all, if you don't want to share this, I'm not forcing you.

OK! Sorry to bother you!
Never thought this request would offend anyone. After all, if you don't want to share this, I'm not forcing you.

Why am I offended?

I'm just stating a fact. The lack of a queue of people wanting to hand out their VIN's is a good clue.

Status
Not open for further replies.